This service is only available to individuals. It enables our system to automatically create your invoice for the past month without you having to do anything: you won't receive any invoice requests and won't have to send us an invoice.
A copy of the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail (you should keep it as proof) and another copy will be kept by NetAffiliation.
You will receive payment at the end of the month via your chosen method of payment.
You must own a website meeting the acceptance criteria and have the right (and the technical ability) to publish advertising on that website.
You must also be over 18 years of age or, if applicable, have your parents' permission to publish advertising on your website. If you are under 18 and you do not have your parents' permission, NetAffiliation cannot pay you any advertising commission!
Once you have registered, NetAffiliation will either accept or refuse your registration (decision made within one working day!) If your application is accepted, you will have access to all the campaigns offered by NetAffiliation.
Webmaster registration is ENTIRELY FREE OF CHARGE! Affiliation is for you to make money, not spend it!
That depends on each campaign. Advertisers can offer a number of different types of payment:
- per view (CPM = Cost per Mille/Thousand) with or without capping (see explanation on the MPCS system)
- per click, with or without capping (see explanation on the MPCS system)
- per double click
- per registration
- per sale
If you have a high-traffic website, or if your website has a particular relevance for the advertiser, you may be offered special conditions.
NetAffiliation will collect your earnings from the advertisers and pay them to you every month once they reach a certain threshold. This threshold depends on the currency of payment. In
If you have earnings in several different currencies, you can transfer them into a single account in order for all your earnings to combine to reach your payment threshold. This transfer will incur foreign exchange fees.
If you have not opted for automatic invoicing, the process will be as follows: you will receive an invoice request (a model invoice). You should complete this invoice and then send it to us (via e-mail or post).
Payment is then made at the end of the month following receipt of the invoice.
The payment method depends on your country of residence. Bank transfers are available in all countries. We can only pay by cheque in France.
Depending on the chosen method of payment, there may be associated fees. These fees are detailed in the payment interface.
Yes. It all depends on your personal situation: company, association or private individual. Your tax authorities will be able answer any other questions you may have, if you are not sure.
The amounts stated on the platform correspond to the amounts offered to you. NetAffiliation adds its own commission in its invoices to advertisers.
NetAffiliation is therefore paid on the same basis as webmasters - on performance.
NetAffiliation uses tracking software that identifies all the events generated by your site (views, clicks) and by the advertiser (double clicks, forms, sales).
There may be a number of reasons:
- the statistics available on the interface are a few hours behind. Clicks are not taken into account immediately.
- To combat fraud, most programmes only count one click per web surfer every 24 hours. So it follows that there would be a certain period between a count made by you and NetAffiliation's count.
- You may not have installed the campaign tag and so your clicks may not be counted properly. In this case, please check your coding.
If none of these cases apply, please contact us so we can find the cause of your problem.
Invoice requests are issued on the first of each month, based on the situation at that time. The statistics include the sales or forms as and when they are confirmed. This is just a temporary delay linked to the confirmation period.
NetAffiliation regularly monitors and tests the proper operation of its advertisers' tracking tags. We do everything possible to ensure the best possible level of reliability. It is in our own interests to do this, too, as we also get paid based on these sales!
On rare occasions, an problem may arise. There may be a number of reasons:
- technical downtime: with the advertiser, on the net or with NetAffiliation.
- Malfunction of the tracking system: update carried out by the advertiser and not detected by NetAffiliation.
We usually use a backup tracking system, which allows us to re-allocate sales after the event.
You should contact us immediately if you have any problems. Please send us any details that will enable us to quickly pinpoint the problem (date, time, order no., etc).
It's a system designed to introduce levels for the number of clicks (or views) required for payment, to depend on the number of sales or forms completed. When activated, it is listed in the payment table.
For example, payment at 10 cents per click, with a threshold of 200 clicks per sale. If you make more than 200 clicks per sale, the clicks above this threshold are put to one side and paid (within the same limit of 200) upon the next sale.
This system therefore enables a payment bonus per click and maintains payment for the duration of the campaign.
The incentive covers all actions aimed at encouraging web surfers to carry out actions in the interests of the advertisers. This can include the simple message "please click on the banners" (click incentive) to more sophisticated points or earnings systems.
NetAffiliation will indicate whether or not any of three incentive levels are authorised for each campaign:
- incentive click: any action encouraging web surfers to click.
- form incentive: any action encouraging web surfers to register or to complete a form.
- sale incentive: any action encouraging web surfers to buy something from an advertiser.
NetAffiliation has a number of anti-fraud measures. Depending on the type of fraud and how many times it is committed or attempted, the punishments are as follows:
- First warning: the fraud is very low-level and we give you the benefit of the doubt. You will not receive any financial consequences. Your account will be monitored. Any second offence will result in the termination of your account and the cancellation of all your earnings.
- Withdrawal of earnings from the campaign: fraud has been proven. Your campaign earnings are cancelled. Your account will be monitored. Any second offence will result in the termination of your account and the cancellation of all your earnings.
- Termination: fraud has been proven. You will be thrown off the platform and all your earnings will be cancelled (we will ask you to return any amounts that have already been paid to you).
It is therefore in your interests to put all your energy into making your website work properly and to give it attractive content and to ensure it comes up in web searches.
It's a system that helps with the management of your advertisers:
- you insert the location tag on your website one time only for any given image format (468x60 banner, 120x90 thumbnail, skyscraper banner, etc.)
- Then, you allocate the advertisers' images to the locations.
- They will be displayed in rotation without you needing to make any coding changes to your site. Image displays are refreshed at regular intervals.
- Bonus: the display is optimised to maximise your earnings. The most profitable images are displayed more frequently, making them earn more money for you!
- Advantage: If you want to display self-promoting banners or mutual links with partner sites, you can include an external image in the location management system.
This system automates location management to make your life easier. It searches for the images from your chosen advertisers that correspond to your location format. They are then displayed automatically, optimising your earnings.
This system enables you to automatically apply to all the campaigns offered on NetAffiliation. Combined with automatic location management, this gives you fully automated and optimised system to manage all you advertising locations.
It's a content distribution format written in HTML that can be inserted into your site. It enables you to showcase the advertiser's special offers and bestselling products.
This type of format also allows you to create additional content on your website and so get extra interest in terms of web searches.
Yes. You'll need to open an advertiser's account and request the transfer of you affiliated earnings to your advertiser's account.
When a new campaign is available, you'll receive an e-mail with a link to the relevant page to apply for that campaign.
You can also view all the campaigns that you have not yet applied for in the "Campaign>Selection" section.
Once you have sent in your application, the advertiser will decide whether or not to accept your website for the campaign. Once you have been accepted, you will be able to publish that campaign on your website.
- the relevant campaign authorises e-mail advertising (the programme description will state whether or not this is the case)
- e-mail addresses are collected in accordance with applicable legislation: prior consent from the web surfer, your website must be declared to the CNIL, etc.
Any action carried out against the law or against netiquette principles (spamming, etc.) will be punishable as fraud. Please contact us beforehand if you have any queries.
We can give you a few good pointers:
- Your website should have real content and hold some interest for web surfers. Purely decorative websites with no real content will not generate much money;
- Use the automatic location management system to optimise profits from your page views and save time inserting tags.
- Spend the time saved on improving your website's content and referencing.
- Add to the content of your website: For example, you can use Mini-boutique formats to create stores linked to different products.
- Improve referencing: the more pages and the associated content your websites contains, the better referenced it will be, and you will get more visitors.
No problem. You can register as many sites as you want on you Webmaster account. Just make sure you use the right tag for the right site.
If you want to use the same tag for all your websites, we will ask you to make a page presenting all the websites on which you are hoping to advertise. This is the page that will be referenced on the platform and presented to advertisers.
Yes. We would event recommend that you do so: please tell us which languages are managed on your website. If you want to manage each language version separately, you can also make as many registrations of your website as there are languages.
Just send us an e-mail.
Check that you're using the correct username and password (make sure you use the right lower case and UPPER CASE characters).
If you have lost your password, you can ask for a new one.
If you still have a problem, try again after a few minutes. The system could be experiencing temporary downtime.
If, in spite of all this, you still can't log on, please contact us.
The advertiser has a certain period in which to confirm or cancel forms or sales. During this period, events are classified as "pending".
This enables the advertiser to:
- delete false registrations in forms (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.) Depending on the campaign, multiple registrations are also deleted.
- await the receipt of payment for sales (cheque, bank transfer, etc.) and make sure the order is confirmed (the customer has a certain period of time in which to change their mind about the order!)
Events are automatically confirmed at the end of this period.
In order for us to accept a website, it needs to satisfy the following conditions:
- Be accessible
- Only include legally acceptable content (no incitement to hatred, violence, racism, paedophilia, etc.) and maintain a proper level of netiquette.
- Be legible. Please take care over the combination of background colours and font colours - otherwise the site risks being unreadable.
- Have real content: one or more themes spread over several pages
- Not be "under construction" or at an insufficiently advanced stage of completion, so that our team can get an accurate idea of the final version
- Not be a mirror website that redirects (directly or otherwise) to another website
- Be properly constructed: Too many dead links or undisplayed images will not be acceptable
- Not already have been submitted to NetAffiliation
- The language used on the website should be that stated at the time of registration. The URL should preferably indicate the language of the page it leads to.
- The website description should be exhaustive and in the website language. It is used to explain the possibilities presented by your website to advertisers, in terms of advertisements.
- If you only want to do keyword purchasing (on Google, etc.), do not submit Google.com (for example): create a page (on a free web host, for example) explaining what you want to do and submit that page on our platform
Any website that does not meet any these criteria will automatically be rejected. If, after being rejected, you sufficiently change the website, we may be able to review your application.
Yes. Advertising campaigns must be carried out in compliance with the General Conditions of Affiliation, including article IV. Below is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited practices:
- the failure to respect the advertiser's wishes as regards the distribution methods, particularly relating to click, form or sale incentives. As a reminder, an incentive consists of encouraging web surfers to carry out an action - either offering something in exchange or not (eg: earning points, "click here to keep this site online" in order to access part of the site, etc.)
Full details are given on the campaign description page. If you want to provide incentives or confirmation clicks, you should request prior permission by e-mail, without forgetting to give us details about your operation (campaign, target, nature, text, example, etc.)
- SPAMMING: sending unsolicited e-mails. All mailshots should be done according to CNIL directives and include all the legally required information about unsubscribing.
- making your own personal clicks, double clicks or forms: this practice consists of you (or some you ask) carrying out clicks, double clicks or completing forms for a campaign. Although a test click just after you insert a tag in order to check that is works properly, "test double clicks" and "test forms" are not permitted.
- the modification of links in order to generate false clicks - ie: redirects - not made through a single definite action carried out by the web surfer.
- publishing advertisements on sites other than those accepted for the campaign, including sites rejected by our team or by the advertiser. In some cases, the publication of a link in a "public" place (forum, mailing list, newsgroup) not on the accepted website can be authorised if a message accompanying the link respects the practices of the host location and arises naturally in the course of discussion.
- adding a tracked link in an "autosurf" or a similar system aimed at generating tracked "hits" on the advertiser's website.
- the insertion of the advertiser's banner on a banner exchange system without the prior agreement of the advertiser.
If you have any doubts about how to present a campaign, the golden rule is to send us an e-mail before you do what you were planning, explaining to us what you want to do, so we can give you our opinion.
They are available on the registration form in your webmaster area (at the bottom of each page) and
Coderemise.net s'efforce, depuis sa création, de fournir quotidiennement des codes de réduction et des bons plans de plusieurs centaine... Read more